1. Terms and Conditions on www.independent.co.uk/legal form a part of these terms and conditions.
2. The competition will run from Saturday 10th November 2007 to Friday 30th November 2007 at www.independent.co.uk/workrelaxplay.
3. Closing date for entries is midday (GMT) on Friday 30th November 2007.
4. Entry to the competition is free. No purchase necessary.
5. The competition is only open to individual residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except employees of Independent News and Media Limited (“INM”), Intel and PC World, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third party promotional partners.
6. There are three prize draws - Work, Relax and Play. Entrants may enter only into one prize draw. If it appears entrants have submited more than one entry, then all their entries will be invalid. Entries must be in the form provided at www.independent.co.uk/workrelaxplay. Winners will also be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The winners and runner-ups will be drawn at random on Friday 30th November 2007 from all correct entries received prior to the close of the competition. The winner will be notified by email within twenty eight days from the draw date. The Winner has twenty eight working days to confirm acceptance of their prize, otherwise the Independent reserves the right to redraw the Prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, INM reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries which were received before the closing date.
8. The prize draws are:
Prize. A London Fashion Weekend for two (Friday 22nd February to Sunday 24th February 2008), includes first class train travel to and from London; Taxi to and from station to hotel; Two night’s accomodation (including breakfast) staying at The Berkeley Hotel, Knightsbridge, London. Accomodation is based on two people sharing a double/twin room (subject to availability); Champagne Pret a Portea; manicures in hotel room; complimentary use of rooftop health club and cocktails in The Blue Room (to a max £100) all on Friday 22 February; 2 tickets to London Fashion Weekend at The Natural History Museum; consultation with an Independent stylist; a set menu dinner, plus wine (to a max of £140) on Saturday 23 February; £5,000 to spend. All other costs and expenses remain the responsibility of the winner.
Runner-up. A Sony SZ61MN laptop worth £1,299.99. Prize includes delivery but does not include installation, or support and protection.
Prize. A Sony TZ21M Laptop, Microsoft Lifecam VX7000, Ceiva 8in Wireless Digital Photo Frame, Casio EX-Z8 Digital Camera, and Slingbox Pro. Prize includes delivery but does not include installation or support and protection Runner-up. A Sony NR11SS laptop, worth £599.99. Prize includes delivery but does not include installation, or support and protection.
Prize. A trip to New York for two (Friday 22nd February to Wednesday 27th February 2008), includes club class flights from London Heathrow to New York JFK. Outward journey: depart on Friday 22nd February at 10:55. Limousine transfers to and from your hotel. Return: Tuesday 26th February at 19:01. Four night's accommodation in the Soho Grand Hotel (superior room) on an accommodation only basis, based on two people sharing either a double or twin room (subject to availability); helicopter flight (worth £198.00). £2,000 spending money. All other costs and expenses remain the responsibility of the winner. Winners are also responsible for organising insurance, visas and ensuring that make the necessary health checks. Flights are non-transferable.
Runner-up. A Toshiba Satellite P200-1FC Laptop worth £899.99. Prize includes delivery but does not include installation or support and protection.
9. INM will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
10. Completion and submission of a online competition entry form will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. INM reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in their sole discretion, a competition is not capable for being conducted as specified. INM reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The Promoter of the competition is Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd, Pipers Way, Swindon, Wilshire SN3 1RJ.